“Recette de Vie” in London!
There is nothing better than old home cooking!
I’ve participated in “Recette de Vie” recipe book, which was launched earlier this month in Lebanon.
Recette de Vie is a Lebanese recipe book with a collection of more than 200 original recipes from the friends and family of Authors Maissa Abou Adal Ghanem and Ghia Khayat Hawari, all of whom share culinary secrets and tasty treats.
… and that’s the best part!!! All proceeds will be distributed to charities that defend the rights of women and children 🙂
The book is available in two languages: English and French and can be found at the below bookstores – Lebanon:
• Librairie Stephan, Achrafieh
• Librairie Orientale, Achrafieh
• L’Artisan du Liban, Saifi
• L’Artisan du Liban, Clemenceau
• Sel & Poivre, Sofil
• Librairie Alphabet, Jounieh and
• Librairie Maliks, all point of sales
• Orthopedic and Sport Clinic (OSC), Aantari
• Aziz, Aantari
• Aziz, Zalka
• Les Caves de TAillevent, Jardins de Tabaris, Achrafieh
• AUB museum Shop, bliss street
• Bulthaup store
• The studio, Beit Mery
Maissa and Ghia will be launching the book in “London”; check the link for more details.
Keep up the great work and best of luck to Maissa and Ghia. Show them the support and add this amazing book to your library.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.