If you’re planning a barbecue gathering for the weekend add “Corn on the Cob” to your menu list.
It’s simple, easy and delicious.
Place them naked on the charcoal grill and flip on each side until all sides are cooked well.
Don’t overcook, so you can feel the juices squeezing out.
I love to serve them with a dressing of lemon, oil, salt and fresh chopped coriander. Just delicious
Let me know how it goes.
- 8 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon yeast
- 5 large eggs
- Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 100g Butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk until hot. Then add to it the butter & sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the eggs with the lemon zest.
- Dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; add a bit of sugar to activate the yeast.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour and salt. Make a hole in the center of the flour.
- Add the eggs and the milk mixture to the flour then the activated yeast.
- Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic (slightly elastic).
- Cover the dough and set in a warm place for 3 - 4 hours (or overnight).
- Shape the dough: take a large piece of the dough, flatten and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon; then roll. Cut into pieces (size as per your liking).
- Rest for 20 minutes and bake.
- Prepare the icing: heat the butter until it starts to brown, add it to the icing sugar and stir. Finally add the milk and mix well.
- Drizzle the icing over the rolls immediately.
- Best served warm. For next day consumption, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds!
- You can use the same dough to prepare brioche-like bread (with chocolate chips, raisins etc..)
An easy and quick homemade jam to make this season!
It famous in Lebanon with roasted sesame seeds. It makes a wonderful treat with bicuits or arabic bread and butter Sometimes served topped with walnuts.
Have you ever tried preparing itat home? |Share with us your thoughts!
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious treat for Valentine’s then look no further.
I got you covered!
Yesterday I tried the Pound Cake Mix from Domo Lebanon. It took 5 minutes to prepare and the smell was simply mouthwatering. I just can’t wait for tomorrow to cut it with my loved ones
May all your days be filled with love and happiness!
Love you all…
Numerous young women link their body image to self-esteem. With peer pressure and social influence they often tend to drift with the wave of wanting to look “thin” like models on TV or in magazines in order to feel confident and to have a sense of belonging.
It’s very important for young women to love their body and never compare themselves to others; but above all, they should never link food & dieting to emotions. The purpose of dieting ought to be for a healthy living and not for image.
Know more about this topic by checking my article on The Makeover Website where I give simple smart tips that will help young women eat healthy while enjoying their bodies.
I don’t know if you’re familiar with this site www.makeover.me, but it is a community website created by Kotex Lebanon, sharing lots of interesting and beneficial topics, tips, and more about menstruation, health, healthy eating, beauty, relationships & fashion. The website also contains a movie guide to the latest movies in town.
What’s even more interesting¬ is that they have a mobile application. So you can have all this content at hand at any time. You can download it from the App Store or via Google Play.
When you check out the article, let me know what you think
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net